Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 5: No improvements

299. Loss of a half pound. Disappointing. However there are things one can do if they find their weight loss plateau, but I think it's way too early to consider this a plateau.

Went to the doctor for the gout treatment today. Though he had never heard of the HCG protocol, but was supportive of the idea. He prescribed Colchicine for this attack, and liked the idea of cherry fruit extract going forward, but had no opinion on the nettles. He said once this attack is over we'll do a baseline uric acid test and see what happens.

Colchine was a good idea because it doesn't have the weight gain (especially in the face) that Prednisone has.

So to sum up. The first couple days I felt logy and unhappy so I didn't do any exercising. The next two days the gout attack has kept me from exercising seriously. I'm really looking forward to it - maybe Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment