Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 23: A new milestone

Tuesday July 28
Starting weight: 309
Today's weight: 279.5

29.5 pounds lost. That scale has never seen me below 280. I can't fucking believe it. The diet is supposed to make one lose between 20 and 30 pounds over 40 days or so - I'm well on my way to losing 50 pounds. If that happens I'll be around 260 - the lightest I've been since before starting at Microsoft nearly 15 fucking years ago. (I know my mom reads this blog but the swearing is staying.)

Damn Microsoft and its free soda program. Damn myself for thinking rice and corn were valid side dishes.

The lightheadedness was really bad at work yesterday. Sitting upright at my desk was difficult. Fortunately I have a job where I can work from home (and an understanding boss).

Our Dr writes and says have extra fruit - half an apple or handful of strawberries per meal more - to get my blood sugar back to normal. I'm going to call my primary care physician (not our HCG diet dr) and get my blood pressure average, then go to the drug store down the street and use the blood pressure machine. I don't know what that will tell me anything but I'll bring it up with our dr at my appointment on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. (I know my mom reads this blog but the swearing is staying.)

    LOLOL

    I can't believe you lost this much (congratulations!) but guys apparently lose way more than women (not fair!).
    I'll keep reading yours while typing my own.

    ReplyDelete