Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 2 of Very Low Calorie Diet

Got up this morning. Weighed myself - 309 yesterday, 304.5 today. I assume a lot of that is water. I am trying to avoid extrapolation at this extremely early stage - I don't expect to lose 4.5 pounds a day for 40 days. :P

My thighs are starting to be pretty sore from the injections.

Coffee this morning was a double shot macchiato with Xylitol. K had an americano with a tablespoon of steamed milk. She liked that a lot more than I liked my macchiato, so I think I'll start that tomorrow.

Lunch was delayed due to a meeting. Normally during a noon-2pm meeting if I haven't eaten I'll start getting really hungry, and then run off immediately to find something quick to eat. And that usually means fast food, high fat and low nutrition.

Today, however, I wandered back to my desk and lazily prepared my lunch (the leftover halibut, lettuce, tomatos, put some apple cider vinegar on that mess, cut up the apple). I was pretty full by the time it was over, surprisingly.

I'm telling myself that the HCG is releasing thousands of calories from my fat stores. I hope that is true despite scientific studies on the internet to the contrary. Anecdotal evidence from other blogs and vlogs is encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment