Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 23 of Round 2

Tuesday October 20th
Starting weight: 268
Today's weight: 249

Right.

Milestone 1: I'm in the 240s. Only 9 pounds to go before I reach my artificial goal that I set 60 pounds ago which leads me to

Milestone 2: 60 pounds. From 309 to 249 - and in only 4 months. Unbelievable.

Milestone 3, and this is the big one:

I don't have a clear memory but back in 1998 K and I decided our weights had gotten out of control, and in anticipation of a two month backpacking trip overseas we joined a health club in the city we were living in. They weighed us. I think I weighed in at 349, though it might have been 345 (don't think it was 350).

So that means I'm 100 pounds down from my highest weight. That's kinda really blowing my mind right now.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Christy! It's been tough. I think next time I'm going to try your diet which includes salmon, vodka, turkey and stuffing... :)

    ReplyDelete