Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1 of Round 2

Monday September 28th
Starting weight: 268
Today's weight: 272

Last injection weight (LIW) previously was 268. At first it was tough to stay within two pounds of the LIW, having to do a steak day once or twice a week, but then things stabilized over the course of the last six weeks.

As promised, Saturday K and L and I went to the county fair. Saturday I was at 269.5, well within the LIW+2, but Sunday I was at 275! A little freaky and scary but I had to tell myself it was all coming right back off. And it did :)

Here is the list of food we ate:
1. Earthquake burger
2. Brick of fries
3. World's worst cheese steak
4. Krusty pup
5. Ice cream on a stick * 2
6. Blooming onion
7. Corn on the cob
8. Chocolate-dipped strawberries on a stick
9. BBQ dinner (chicken, pulled pork, ribs, baked beans, corn cob)
10. Elephant ear w/ cinnamon & sugar
11. Funnel cake with strawberries

The next day we ate organic at Wild Mountain . Oh, and K made almond flour "molten volcano" cakes. I'll have to post the recipe - they're low-carb and low-cal but don't taste like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment