Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 2 Round 2

Tuesday September 29th
Starting weight: 268
Today's weight: 269

So the loading weight is dropping off. I've decided not to count the loading weight and use the LIW from the previous round.

I haven't mentioned the gout yet - it's back, though not as terrible as last time, probably because as soon as I started noticing it I jumped right back on the Colchicine. I spend Sunday afternoon fretting about it, and went home early on Monday, but it never really came on and the colchicine and vicodin really did the trick.

No hunger pangs, so the HCG must be working. This time we're doing sub-lingual so we're getting more of the hormone in every dose but it's not all getting absorbed. Note: B complex tastes NASTY. Even the half B-and-half colloidal silver is pretty rank. So for five minutes you've got this terrible liquid rolling around under your tongue, then the medicine gets absorbed. But for five minutes after that, you can't drink or eat anything to get that taste out of your mouth.

I don't know which is worse, really - a jab with a needle or the terrible flavor. Once we're done with the B complex I think we'll be going full-colloidal-silver for the remainder.

However the jab with the needle had its own issues - like if you hit a nerve (shooting pain or disconcerting twitching) or a blood vessel (bleeding).

No comments:

Post a Comment