Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 37: A new milestone!

Tuesday August 11th
Starting weight: 309
Today's weight: 269.5

I'm in the 260s! 39.5 pounds lost! Tomorrow should be 40 fucking pounds!

Can't believe it. All my shirts are fitting loosely, even shirts that I thought I'd never wear again. I got a shirt from my sister-in-law a few xmases back I wore once and shrunk. Now it's too big!

I posted a picture of my new face on Facebook, and here are some of the comments:

  • Holy crap dude, how did you do that?
  • Damn, you're looking sharp.
  • WOW. That sounds pretty extreme... but damned if it's not doing the job.
  • you look hot.
  • Wow. Just seeing this pic I wouldn't recognize it as you
  • Where are you going for the shot? I have only seen that in California when I was a teen. Good job Alan you look fabulous. Better than your younger self even.
  • yeah like a different person entirely and damn fine
  • ... you be careful, or you'll end up as skinny as me!
  • Damn! Good job!
  • holy crap!
  • Looking good!
  • good show,man!
  • Awesome!
  • whoa! totally crazy! I may have to talk to you about this at some point.... nice work!
  • Holy crap!! U look great, Alan!! Wow. Congrats, man.
Thank god for supportive friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment